Monday, December 13, 2010

Obamacare Unconstitutional

Score! I've been saying it all along. Obamacare is unconstitutional. Of course I am not anyone that anyone is going to listen to. So, here it is from CBS news:
U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson ruled that the bill's requirement for every American to acquire health insurance, which is known as the individual mandate, "exceeds the constitutional boundaries of congressional power." The Obama administration has argued the individual mandate is constitutional under interstate commerce rules, but the judge rejected that argument.
Now what? Now we move on. I have no beef with generically making sure all Americans have access to health care. My beef was the whole "mandate" issue. Just like social security, the government telling me how they are going to manage my money and my life is wrong. Write your congressman now and tell him/her to pile on the pressure and let the Constitution be your guide.  

FTFGIMAD  
Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment