Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Political Jokes

Ya gotta hand it to Congressman Weiner. I mean this guy is apparently the total package. Errr, well, you can be the judge of that I guess. At least he's not campaigning on the idea that we'll be seeing more of him as time goes on. Or, that he's an up-and-comer. I know that I should be more respectful of an elected representative. But, c'mon folks, if he's gonna put it out there ...

Now that I got all the bad jokes out of my system we can get serious. Is this the guy you want making decisions for you? Is he an example for your kids? Even if we don't care about his private life, and we shouldn't, HE LIED. That's the deal breaker for me. HE LIED. His integrity isn't worth squat and if he was my congress critter I'd be working on cancelling his contract in a very near future.

It's too bad that Congress cannot strip him of the ability to work and kick his lying ass to the curb. I hope he mans up, and bows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment