Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! May Y2k+9 be the year you find peace, prosperity, and nothing but good fortune. New Years Day is all about starting fresh. We make resolutions that are not going to be kept and we do things that we never resolved to do. So, for this New Years, the Realist is going to make some reality based resolutions.


ResolutionWhy Bother?Resources To Help
This year I am going to incorporate my FamilyFor the tax breaks and legal breaksLegalZoom.Com
This year I am going to donate $10,000 to the local animal shelterBecause I feel it's the right thing to do.Find your local animal shelter
This year I am going to be more active politicallyBecause I refuse to cede my state or nation to the polsLook for a separate blog post to address this
This year I am going to become more educatedBecause if you stop learning, you will get oldFree Online Courses from MIT

That's it for now. I think that each is doable for me.
Remember, you are a realist if you recognize how it is, and work to make it how it should be. Happy New Year y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment