Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We Will Get The Government We Deserve

I can feel it now. I am within seconds of blowing my stack and moving into a pure rant mode. Between Obamas racist church, Clintons landing under sniper fire, McCains RINO tendencies, and Pauls marginalisation by everyone, I am seriously getting steamed. I just cannot believe that the American public can be so incredibly stupid. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I will make a deal with you. If you click the link to read, I will try to calm down and be rational. Fair enough?

Not counting the starting of Baseball season, todays biggest news draw was the interrogation of the top 5 CEO's of "Big Oil". From a Constitutional standpoint, I guess this is "regulating commerce". To me it is simply pandering to a populist need to blame someone for high gas prices. Isn't this supposed to be a capitalist country? Ha, fooled us all didn't they? I want to know when Congress is going to go after the big insurance companies? Or how about the huge markups on pantyhose? Please, Please, tell your friends that successful companies do not deserve to be pilloried. Instead they should be emulated. If that doesn't work, you might mention to the illiterati that any penalties imposed on big oil will simply pump up the price of gas.

Then, I also heard all the punditry telling us how Ralph Nader was going to steal votes from McCain, thus landing O'Hillary Bama in the White House. Guess what? I don't care. I am writing in Ron Paul. If my write in vote causes Senator McCain to lose, then he didn't deserve to win. Speaking of just deserts, we will, in the end get the .gov we deserve.





No comments:

Post a Comment