Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Funnies

Welcome to the Sunday Funnies

Well now, aint this sweet:
All Things Considered, July 13, 2008 · The Latino vote promises to be vital in November's presidential election. Both Republican John McCain and Democrat Barack Obama have been actively seeking to build support with Latino organizations. Today, Obama speaks in San Diego at the National Council of La Raza, a leading Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization.

I like how NPR calls La Raza "a leading Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization". Kinda like calling the KKK an advocate for Christian white males.

In more important developments according to the local news, Budweiser is about to acquire a German accent. So, far I haven't found a net source. But, the writing is on the wall. Rumors have abounded for weeks. I am so glad I actually make my own beer.

This Sunday was scant on funnies. Win some, lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment