Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy New Year

Christmas is over and I hope you had a great one. I hope that you reconnected with friends, family, and those that need your help. I also want to wish you a happy new year. I hope that you are prosperous, lucky in life and love, and active.

Active? What the hell is that? I don't care if you are exercising although that is a good thing. I want you to get involved in your local, state, and federal government. I would rather have you out and in open opposition to me than sitting at home on the sidelines. Educate your friends. Inform your elected whoever about the issues that resonate with you. Get involved. There is a new President in town come next month. Make dang sure that he and his cronies understand that you are going to hold him to some form of standards.

Finally, remember that no matter how angry you get we still live in the worlds most free country. You can still make a difference. Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year.

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment