Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What's Your Vision For America?

Hey everyone. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year. And, if you don't celebrate Christmas specifically then I wish you the same Peace, Joy, and Happiness all the same.

It isn't often that I get excited about a web site. But, I found one that I wish I'd thought of. It is a great idea and everyone who reads this should go there.

It's called WhiteHouse 2. What you do is set your priorities for the United States. There are hundreds already there that you can browse thru, support, oppose, and rank. Additionally there is a discussion feature where you can attempt to "sell" others on why that priority should be supported or opposed. BTW, my list is here. Check it out, support it or oppose it, talk with me about it.

And you get to make your own priorities. They go into the mix and are eligible for voting etc. If you are a good writer, you may get lots of support.

Finally, you can send your priority list to the Obama Transition Team. The formatted letter will list your priorities as well as identify which ones you agree on with Obamas own listing.

Get informed, Get Involved, Get out there.
Merry Christmas, See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment