Monday, March 22, 2010

Way To Go Randy Neugebauer.

Randy Neugebauer allowed the bile to come on up and shouted "Baby Killer" on the house floor. The Congressman did a small amount of tap dancing to make nice with all the powers that be. Personally, I think he did the right thing. All the tact, decorum, and Riverdance quality waffling is making liars of us all.

So, Mr. Neugebauer, well done for openly articulating your exact feelings in a manly, honest, and take-no-prisoners manner. We get that later you had to unruffle a feather or two in the end.

Today I got seven emails that essentially tried to tell me that we lost a battle but the war goes on. And of course each offered me a shot at donating to the cause.

My battle plan is simple. I am going to compile a hit list of the Texas representatives that voted for this abomination. And I will work diligently to see to it they are tossed out on their tail ends. The next set of folks I will support are states rights advocates at the state level. It's time for the Governor to send a tenth amendment letter to the President.

More to come in the next few days.

For now, Good Job Randy

FTFGIMAD
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment