Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Same Old Song and Dance

My new job means that I simply don't have evenings available to peruse the news. I don't have the time in the day to listen to the news either since I am not driving. The word(s) of the day is/are 'sweat' and 'news deprivation'. Now I rely on the "charity" of my friends to send me things that will be most interesting. There is a guy at work (new job) that has his own little mailing list and he sends out some really good news bytes.

This much fun stuff in such a short post needs a rhythm to get it going. I love this song. It's one of those timeless classics that won't ever go bad.

Raindrops on racists and high handed mandates
Bright brand new taxes and fixed senate hearings
Ever more regulation all tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

(chorus)
When the tax bites
When the scandal stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad


The question now is; What are we going to do about it? Or do we have the will to do anything at all.

Worth Reading: Who Killed the Constitution
Worth Hearing: The Fame of our Fathers & The Road To Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment